Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Countdown Rolls On


Two of my favorite blogs -- Sex, Lies & Dating and The Lost Girls -- have undergone a makeover. It must be that time of year because, in just 6 days, Single Gal In The City will be migrating from Blogspot to Wordpress, to a shorter, snazzier domain.

SGITC’s new look will, of course, coincide with the big reveal of my Grand 2010 Plan. It’s a plan that’s been in the works for a couple of months now and I can’t wait to fill you in!

Coming up…a visit from the fabulous Queen of Quirky and celebrating Super Bowl Sunday in NYC.

2 comments:

Single In Atlanta said...

I can hardly wait to hear this Grand 2010 plan... definitely keep me posted. =)

Melissa said...

Will definitely keep you posted...especially since the plan includes your hometown! :-)