Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A New Season Begins

Now that Labor Day has come and gone and there’s a slight chill in the air, it feels like fall is officially here. And so far, the new season is shaping up to be an eventful one for Single Gal In The City.

Sex And The City 2: The Fab Four was reunited on set today. I’m hoping to catch them in action later this week.

This week, I’ll be stopping by the premiere party for Candace Bushnell’s new webisode series, "The Broadroom." Also on the calendar – going backstage at Fashion Week with the Dashing Diva crew, a second visit to the set of SATC 2 and a date with Ali, an adorable photographer that I met at my friend Cindy’s recent farewell to NYC party.

Ali has already managed to get me out of my comfort zone – a goal I’ve been pondering quite a bit since doing a radio interview last week on the subject. I took the initiative to ask him out. Technically, Ali made the first move by giving me his card as I left Cindy’s soiree. Though I figured it was a safe bet that he was interested, I still felt slightly daring in doing the asking.

Sometimes, it’s fun to break the rules.

No comments: