Monday, November 9, 2009

Single Gal Online And On TV With Dr. Oz

When it comes to websites geared toward unmarried individuals, SingleEdition.com breaks the mold.

In addition to providing great information and resources for those of us who are flying solo, SingleEdition.com is one of the only sites that actually celebrates singlehood. Which is why I was delighted when founder Sherri Langburt asked to profile me for SingleEdition’s Solo Spotlight.

As part of the Q&A, I share my favorite activities and mingling spots for singles in NYC – and why, lopsided guy-girl ratio and all, there’s no better place to be if you’re minus a plus one. Click here to read my entire interview.

In The Green Room: Cardio dance superstar Stepp Stewart and me at NBC Studios

Speaking of media appearances, I’m happy to report that "The Dr. Oz Show” cardio dance segment I taped last month is finally scheduled to air tomorrow. It will be part of an action-packed episode that also covers the world’s deadliest bacteria and body odor. Dr. Oz and his producing team definitely know how stack a show!

Coming up…drinks with another HurryDate guy and an attempt at flirting at the gym.

1 comment:

Singles in NYC said...

One should definitely enjoy their single life. We get to get out and socialize more often. Life can be good!