Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dating Help From Three Matches


Whether it’s online dating or speed dating, I’m a big believer in taking advantage of modern methods for meeting the opposite sex. That said, I’ve always been curious about a more traditional resource – the matchmaker.

I think there’s something endearingly old fashioned about entrusting your romantic fate to an expert, not to mention the appeal of saving time by having potential partners selected for you.

And, as a thirtysomething single, I would welcome the opportunity to sit down with a matchmaking pro and explore where my romantic journey has taken me so far, and where I hope it will lead in the future.

Thanks to their generous invitation, that’s a conversation I’m looking forward to having with the team at Three Matches.

Founded by mother and daughter team Margaux & Nicole, Three Matches connects couples in London, Paris, Tel Aviv, Montreal, Miami as well as here in New York. With blind dates becoming an increasingly rare occurrence in Gotham, it will be fun to find out who Three Matches pairs me up with.

What do you think about matchmakers? Yea or nay?

Coming up…A meet and greet with VH-1 “Tough Love” host Steve Ward and gearing up for my Grand 2010 plan.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Comrade, when I push the email icon at the bottom of the article, it goes to a Russian email site. Makes responding a bit challenging.

Ron