Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Singles Event Pick: Find Your Luvah Party

Readers of this blog know I’m a big fan of speed dating. It usually attracts smart, professional guys who don’t want to waste time. What could be better than that? A speed dating event with the opportunity to be in the Guinness Book of World Records.

The W Hoboken: Purple Lab’s speed dating party will take place at this swanky hotel

On Friday, January 29th, beauty brand Purple Lab are teaming up with the W Hoboken hotel and VH1 “Tough Love” host Steve Ward for “Find Your Luvah,” an event aimed at breaking the world record for most speed daters.

Celebrating the launch of Luvah, a new lip stain equipped with libido stimulants (no, I’m not kidding), the event starts at 8pm if you’ve pre-registered and 7pm if you haven’t.

Admission is $15, with a portion of proceeds benefitting Women In Need. Click here for more info.

2 comments:

SpeedDatingGirl said...

I'm totally jealous. I wish they had speed dating events this big in Philly!

Melissa said...

Stay tuned for a full report! I can empathize with you. I once lived in Dover, Delaware and showed up to a speed dating event...to find I was the only one there!