Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Look


When it comes to changes -- be they of the cosmetic or more dramatic variety -- I think there’s no better time to make them than the new year. That’s why Single Gal In The City is in the middle of a makeover.

You may have noticed SGITC’s new look, unveiled over the weekend. Next month, I’ll be moving the blog to a new, snappier URL -- and announcing my grand 2010 plan and how you can be a part of it.

In the meantime, don’t forget to drop me a line and share your dream U.S. city for singles. See sidebar below for contest details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just browsed through your article. Very interesting. What happens when you are no longer single though? I am looking to meet a single woman from USA. I am an accountant, lotsa fun, check me on www.facebook.com Cheers YAkesh Jugmohan. Jugmohany@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Great to hear from you Yakesh. I suspect that, even when I'm no longer single, there will be still be plenty of adventures to write about. Life in New York offers no shortage of them!