Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls Night Out: Cesca

Monday, I headed to Cesca restaurant on NYC’s Upper West Side for a girls night out with my new friend Sherri, founder of SingleEdition.com.

Cesca: Delicious Italian fare in an upscale, intimate setting

Sherri and I connected a couple of months ago through our respective work in cyberspace and hit it off immediately after meeting at SingleEdition.com’s Live The Life You Love events.

Over a delicious dinner – during which Sherri introduced me to the unexpected delight of fried brussel sprouts – we talked about work, life and love.

Among the topics of our three-hour chat – the impact of having happily married parents and the challenge of finding commitment-minded men in NYC. Sherri met her Jersey-bred hubby on JDate.com. Though I’m officially over and done with online dating, I think it might be time for me to explore the bridge and tunnel crowd a little more closely.

If you’re looking tips and inspiration for living your best single life, head on over to SingleEdition.com. While you’re there, check out the site’s Just for One Holiday Gift Guide. It’s the perfect place to find something fabulous for your single friends, or even for yourself.

No comments: