Friday, October 16, 2009

An Action-Packed Week

One of my favorite parts about life in New York is the virtually endless array of diversions available as soon as you walk out the door. This week was no exception.

From chatting up five men at the Anti-Defamation League’s fabulous Imagine Gala in Union Square to lunch with SingleEdition.com founder Sherri Langburt, I’ve done some fun hobnobbing over the last few days – including B-list celeb spotting at the red carpet premiere for “New York I Love You.”

Speaking of red carpet scenes, you can catch “Sex And The City 2” filming one tonight at NYC’s classic Ziegfeld Theater from 7pm on. I’ll be skipping the on-camera action this time because I’m hosting a little singles soiree at my place.

Watch this space for more about my eventful week. And if you’re interested in attending next week’s StyleFixx shopping party, I’ve got 9 free VIP tickets left! Email me at SingleGalInTheCity@gmail.com for info.

No comments: