Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Radio Gig



Back in June, I had the pleasure of appearing on Dating Makeover Coach Kira Sabin’s Blog Talk Radio show. This week, I’ll be returning to the Internet airwaves on The Love Coach show with relationship expert Debra Berndt.

Author of "Let Love In: How to Open Your Heart and Mind to Attract Your Ideal Partner," Debra is a renowned hypnotherapist.

Debra and I will be talking about the importance of stepping out of your comfort zone as a single gal.

What are some of your top tips when it comes to mingling and putting yourself out there? Post them here and I’ll give you a shoutout during the show!

I’ll be appearing on this Wednesday’s edition of The Love Coach at 4pm EST. Click here for more info about tuning and calling in to the show.

No comments: