Saturday, August 8, 2009

SGITC Takes A Break


I’m a big believer in the restorative power of travel. So far this year, I’ve been to Australia, Puerto Rico and, closer to home, Chicago, Kansas City and Norwich, Connecticut.

This week, I’m taking a vacation that will encompass three destinations -- Delaware, Ohio and The Hamptons -- and truly disconnecting. As part of my mission to unwind completely, Single Gal In The City will go on a slightly different schedule (temporarily), with new posts every other day.

During my downtime, I’ll be turning my attention to a little makeover for SGITC. Stay tuned for some fun new features -- including regular coverage of “Sex And The City 2” after filming in NYC begins August 19th.

In the meantime, Single Gal In The City wants to know: what would you like to see happen to Carrie & Co? I would love to join the fab four when they head across the pond to London for part of their on-screen adventures. A single gal can dream, can't she?

No comments: