Monday, February 16, 2009

Girls Night Out In Westchester

Friday night, I headed out to Westchester for a belated birthday celebration with my friend and colleague Carla.

After picking me up at the train station with her gorgeous little girls -- two-year-old Georgianna Jean and one-year-old Nancianne -- in tow, the four of us went to Mary Ann’s for dinner.

Grinning Gals: Carla and one-year-old Nancianne during our girls night out

A cozy, casual Mexican chain, Mary Ann’s serves a mean chimichanga (I tried the ground beef and cheese varieties) and a chocolate confusion cake that leaves no doubt you’re in dessert heaven. A scrumptious mix of mousse and sponge cake, this is a must-have when you’re dining at Mary Ann’s.

From there, Carla and I dropped the little ones off, then drove over to a packed neighborhood pub for some cocktails and girl talk. On the conversational menu -- applying PR savvy to the search for Mr. Right and gratitude for the good friends we’ve made through Quinn & Company. I’m especially thankful that Carla is one of them.

Up next…my first foray into NYC’s Fashion Week and a big Valentine’s night out.

No comments: