Friday, March 20, 2009

Smitten With Steamy Kitchen

Every time I encounter a fellow female blogger, I’m reminded of how fortunate I am to be part of a community of fabulous women who have smart and interesting perspectives to share. The other day, I had the pleasure of meeting food blogger and photographer Jaden Hair of Steamy Kitchen.

Jaden Hair: Multimedia maven and blogger extraordinaire

My Quinn & Co colleagues caught up with Florida-based Jaden during her whirlwind visit to NYC. A true multi-media goddess, Jaden also pens a weekly food column for the Tampa Tribune and makes regular guest appearances on local TV shows. She manages to do all of this, travel frequently and be a wife and mother of two. I need to find out her secret to time management.

It’s no surprise that Steamy Kitchen is one of the most popular food blogs worldwide – Jaden is as passionate about the culinary universe as she is prolific in her talents. Her fresh take on Asian cooking makes me want to use my kitchen for something other than defrosting Lean Cuisines.

Jaden will be speaking at this summer’s BlogHer Conference in Chicago. I’m on the waitlist for a ticket, and hope to catch up with her again in the Windy City. In the meantime, I look forward to following her adventures in and out of the chef's hat at Steamy Kitchen.

1 comment:

SteamyKitchen said...

girlfriend! thanks for the shoutout - loved meeting everyone on the team. what a great group. talk soon, k?

kisses,
jaden