Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Internet Radio Debut


Tuesday, I had the pleasure of appearing on Dating Coach Kira Sabin’s weekly show on Blog Talk Radio.

Joined by her sassy, charming British co-host Richard, we talked about making time for romance in your thirties and starting an offline dating revolution -- i.e., encouraging singles to limit their online interacting and get back out in the real world.

Kira cited a sobering statistic about dating websites, and that is they only have a 5% success rate. I can vouch for these unfavorable odds.

I’ve been part of the online dating world for nearly five years now and gone out with dozens of men. During that time, I’ve only had real chemistry with two -- my dog-obsessed ex and, more recently, hunky and multifaceted cop Rich.

Rich and I had our second date earlier this week. Tomorrow…more details about our eventful evening.

No comments: