Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Return To The Airwaves



Years ago, during my broadcast news days, I had the pleasure of being a guest on Magic 95.1 FM’s morning show with veteran host Pat Benton. Tonight marks my return to the airwaves, with an appearance on dating coach Kira Sabin’s Weekly Dating Makeover program on Blog Talk Radio.

I’ll be joining Kira and her sidekick Richard for a conversation about making room for romance in your thirties. Click here for more info about tuning in and, even better, being part of the discussion. The show airs at 11pm Eastern Time.


Tomorrow night, I’ll be calling into Sex Drive, Dr. Ava Cadell’s weekly online radio show about love, sex and relationships. The show airs at 10pm Eastern Time.

Coming up…a girlfriends getaway to one of Connecticut’s top spas and the SGITC anniversary festivities begin!

No comments: