Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Really Goode Job


It’s often said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. In the world of PR and marketing, there’s no better example of that than the many copycat campaigns inspired by my client Tourism Queensland’s Best Job In The World competition.

My favorite Best Job redux -- Murphy-Goode Winery’s A Really Goode Job.

Like Tourism Queensland, the venerable family-owned Sonoma vineyard has launched an online video contest to find a “Wine Country Lifestyle Correspondent.” Unlike TQ’s high-profile blogging gig, though, I’m eligible to apply for this one, and that’s what I’ve done in a 57-second video you can watch here.


The six-month job is perfect for a PR-loving, blog writing oenophile like me. Which is why I’m hoping you’ll click on my video and vote for me so I can make it to the Top 50.

Vote and forward now, and see you at the vineyard!

No comments: